*We provide non potable water*
The discharge of wastewater from the kitchens and personal sanitary conveniences of recreational vehicles is allowed. However, the discharge of any other wastes, chemicals or substances is prohibited.
The use of normal sanitizing and deodorizing chemicals is allowed. Please remember that the discharge of any other chemicals, wastes or trash can harm the wastewater treatment facility.
The dump station must be kept clean and free from debris at all times.
Except as hereinafter provided, no person shall discharge or cause to be discharged any of the following described waters or wastes to any public sewer:
- Any liquid or vapor having a temperature higher than one hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit.
- Any water or waste which may contain more than 400 mg per liter, by weight, of fat, oil, or grease.
- Any gasoline, benzene, naphtha, fuel oil, or other flammable or explosive liquid, solid, or gas.
- Any garbage with the exception of household garbage disposals.
- Any ashes, cinders, sand, mud, straw, shavings, metal, glass, rags, feathers, tar, plastic, wood, paunch manure, or any other solid or viscous substances capable of causing obstruction to the flow in sewers or other interference with the proper operation of the sewage works.
- Any waters or wastes having a pH lower than 5.5 or higher than 10, or having any other corrosive property capable of causing damage or hazard to structures, equipment, and personnel of the sewage works.
- Any waters or waste containing a toxic or poisonous substance in sufficient quantity to injure or interfere with any sewage treatment process, constitute a hazard to humans or animals, or create any hazard in the receiving waters of the sewage treatment plant.
- Any waters or wastes containing suspended solids of such character and quantity that unusual attention or expense is required to handle such materials at the sewage treatment plant.
- Any noxious or malodorous gas or substances capable of creating a public nuisance.