Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
The VSD dump station is CLOSED ON WEEKENDS, and the following blackout days in 2022: January 3, January 17, February 21, March 31, May 30, June 20, July 4, September 5, November 11, November 24, November 25, December 23, December 26, and December 30.
There will be a $10 fee per dump station use unless you are one of our sewer district rate payers.
- RV's are asked to proceed to our southmost gate 3, dial the number provided on our blue signage to be let in the gate.
- After entering, make a immediate left turn, and proceed to the stop sign at the Administration building to check in with staff.
- Administrative staff will confirm your name and address against our customer database using any form of valid government ID.
- Dump fee will be collected (if applicable) during the check in process.
- Once check in is complete, follow signage provided to the dump pad located on the north end of the property.
Non-potable water is provided
Should you have any questions, please call us at (760) 238-5400.
The discharge of wastewater from the kitchens and personal sanitary conveniences of recreational vehicles is allowed. However, the discharge of any other wastes, chemicals or substances is prohibited.
The use of normal sanitizing and deodorizing chemicals is allowed. Please remember that the discharge of any other chemicals, wastes or trash can harm the wastewater treatment facility.
The dump station must be kept clean and free from debris at all times.
Except as hereinafter provided, no person shall discharge or cause to be discharged any of the following described waters or wastes to any public sewer:
- Any liquid or vapor having a temperature higher than one hundred and fifty degrees Fahrenheit.
- Any water or waste which may contain more than 400 mg per liter, by weight, of fat, oil, or grease.
- Any gasoline, benzene, naphtha, fuel oil, or other flammable or explosive liquid, solid, or gas.
- Any garbage with the exception of household garbage disposals.
- Any ashes, cinders, sand, mud, straw, shavings, metal, glass, rags, feathers, tar, plastic, wood, paunch manure, or any other solid or viscous substances capable of causing obstruction to the flow in sewers or other interference with the proper operation of the sewage works.
- Any waters or wastes having a pH lower than 5.5 or higher than 10, or having any other corrosive property capable of causing damage or hazard to structures, equipment, and personnel of the sewage works.
- Any waters or waste containing a toxic or poisonous substance in sufficient quantity to injure or interfere with any sewage treatment process, constitute a hazard to humans or animals, or create any hazard in the receiving waters of the sewage treatment plant.
- Any waters or wastes containing suspended solids of such character and quantity that unusual attention or expense is required to handle such materials at the sewage treatment plant.
- Any noxious or malodorous gas or substances capable of creating a public nuisance.